Synthetic Turf / Artificial Turf / Artificial Grass / Putting Greens – Beaverton Area & Entire Portland West Side
Synthetic Turf is becoming more and more popular each year. Whether you are looking for your own private back-yard golf putting green, a lawn the dogs can't ruin, or a maintenance free lawn for that shady area in the back yard where your existing lawn is constantly mushy and dying out, Synthetic Turf might be your answer. If you're looking for a synthetic turf or artificial grass installation contractor in SW Portland Oregon or Beaverton Oregon area, you've come to the right place.
We proudly install EPS TURF Synthetic Turf products, the leading manufacturer of artificial turf in the landscaping industry. With several varieties to chose from, EPS TURF offers a wide variety of play turf for kids, pets (dogs) and artificial turf for golf putting greens. While the cost of synthetic turf installation is not cheap, many consumers believe the benefits of artificial turf outweigh the initial costs in the long run. Here is a list of the benefits and disadvantages to Synthetic Turf over regular turfgrass.
Some of the benefits to synthetic turf include:
- Very low Maintenance. No mowing, no edging, just occasional brooming.
- No chemicals - no fertilizer, no weed control, no moss killer, no mole bait.
- Virtually no watering - water once every 3 months to leach out trapped water and contaminants inside.
- Perfect color, perfect height all the time. Always have that just-mowed look.
- Perfect for pets and kids. Virtually worry free. Widely used at indoor dog parks throughout the Portland area for its durability.
- Eliminates drainage issues - no mushy areas. Firm and nice to walk on year-round
- Environmentally friendly - made of recycled and recovered post-consumer waste
So why choose Lewis Landscape Services for your synthetic turf installation over some of the other competitors in town? Here are a few reasons why:
- Lower Price Point. Compared to other local companies (like Synlawn, for instance) who's most popular product is almost $7.00 per square foot, we sell a virtually equivelent product made by EPS for only $3.60 per sq. ft.
- In-House Installers. Many companies in the area such as SynLawn do not have in-house installers but instead sub-contract the installation work out to other companies in the area. With Lewis Landscape Services nothing on your synthetic turf installation will be sub-contracted. It will be our workers doing the work and our project manager on site every day checking on the installation.
- Better Warranty. Most companies will only offer a warranty on the product itself. You'll hear them say they have a 8-year or 10-year "no fade warranty". That means they are only warrantying the color of the product - not the workmanship. In addition to the 8-year or 10-year manufacturer's warranty against fading, our company also puts a 5-year workmanship warranty on every installation - and we put that in writing. Something you won't find at most other companies.
- Experience in All Phases of Landscaping. Why does this matter? Because as your installer is excavating out to install your synthetic turf, they're likely going to run into rain drains, French drains, irrigation system piping or wiring, sprinkler heads, plants that need to be transplanted, etc. You will want to have a trained, licensed landscaper who knows exactly how to repair and handle each of these items properly to take care of these things for you, as they run into them.
- Better looking and better feeling Synthetic Turf products. Let us show you some samples so you can see the difference!
- Better Rated - we have an A rating on Angie's List (& we've won their Super Service Award every year) are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and carry and A+ BBB rating as well. You'll be hard pressed to find one of our competitors who can say all of that.
- Safe! Unlike some synthetic turf and artificial turf products, we do not use the cancer-causing rubber infill in our installations. Our products are safe for kids and pets.
- 100% Made in the USA.
CLICK HERE: View detailed photos of Synthetic Turf projects we've done.
Initial Installation cost for artificial grass or synthetic turf is typically around $14-$16 per sq. ft. - or about the same price as a paver patio (putting greens will be more). So for a small 15' x 20' area, you would pay around $4500. For a larger 35' x 30' area, the installed price would be around $15,750. The price will vary a little depending on how much existing soil or sod needs to be removed as well as what variety of turf you choose.
If you're in the market for synthetic turfgrass, please take a measurement of the area you want covered. Then multiply the sq. ft. measurement you come up with by the cost figures above. If that general price is within your budget, please give contact us to arrange a free consultation where we can provide you with samples of the product itself and a detailed written estimate. Our synthetic turf installers are ready to go when you are.
To begin the design process simply complete our online quote request form and one of our Portland or Beaverton Oregon area Synthetic Turf Insallation Experts will contact you promptly to begin your personalized design process. Or call today to set an appointment: 503-524-3679
Lewis Landscape Services of Beaverton Oregon, specializes in synthetic turf, artificial turf, artificial grass and putting greens installations in the SW Portland Oregon area, Beaverton Oregon and surrounding cities. See our Service Areas section for more details.